PRINCE FIRST NUMBERS HD
Prince First Numbers HD is an interactive teaching tool, assisting children in learning how to count from one to ten in six different languages (including: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin).
There has never been a more important time for children to learn a new language, and as from 2010, all UK Primary Schools from the age of seven will now have to offer modern foreign language as part of the national curriculum.
Learning languages is fun, opening up new experiences and comes easily to young minds. Many experts agree you are never too young to pick up different language skills. Children absorb language without being fully conscious of it; they simply hear or see and that informs their development without realising they are actually learning.
- Teaches multilingual numbers from 1-10
- Available in six languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin)
- Provides number recognition by sight and sound
- Numbers displayed as both numerals and words for each language
- Touch individual numbers to hear their sounds
- Clearly recorded audio voice-over
- Clean and simple interface to engage your children
- Personalise your learning system with a choice of backgrounds
- Suitable for children of all ages
- Convenient teaching tool
- Easy to use
- Makes learning fun
- Educational tool to aid parents
Also look out for both Prince Phonetics and Princess Phonetics Alphabet which are available for the iTouch, iPhone and iPad.